By Elizabeth T. Hulbert,Marjorie M. Petit,Caroline B. Ebby,Elizabeth P. Cunningham,Robert E. Laird
A concentrate on Multiplication and Division is a groundbreaking attempt to make arithmetic schooling study without problems obtainable and comprehensible to pre- and in-service K–6 arithmetic educators. Revealing scholars’ concept strategies with broad annotated samples of scholar paintings and vignettes attribute of academics’ reports, this booklet is certain to equip educators with the data and instruments had to regulate their classes and to enhance scholar studying of multiplication and division.
- Looking again Questions at the tip of every bankruptcy enable lecturers to research scholar considering and to think about tutorial suggestions for his or her personal students.
- Instructional hyperlinks help lecturers relate options from each one bankruptcy to their very own guidelines and programs.
- Big principles frame the chapters and supply a platform for significant exploration of the educating of multiplication and division.
- Answer Key posted on-line bargains large motives of in-chapter questions.
Each bankruptcy contains sections at the universal center nation criteria for arithmetic and integrates the continuing overview undertaking (OGAP) Multiplicative Reasoning development for formative overview reasons. founded at the query of ways scholars improve their figuring out of mathematical thoughts, this leading edge ebook locations math academics within the mode of ongoing motion researchers.
Read Online or Download A Focus on Multiplication and Division: Bringing Research to the Classroom (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series) PDF
Best primary education books
With problems with fairness on the vanguard of arithmetic schooling examine and coverage, arithmetic instructing, studying, and Liberation within the Lives of Black childrens fills the necessity for authoritative, rigorous scholarship that sheds gentle at the ways in which younger black rookies event arithmetic in colleges and their groups.
Layla isn't really into examining, until eventually she met a magician prepared to educate her magic tips. She reconsidered her method of examining, and is ready to attend "The summer time Magic Camp".
This ebook covers the basic university arithmetic curriculum universal in such a lot elements of the realm. Its objective is to serve educators (teachers and fogeys) as a consultant for instructing arithmetic at simple institution point. The booklet focuses either on content material wisdom and on pedagogical content material wisdom. It bridges the distance among basic mathematical rules and reliable educating practices.
Realizing and educating Grammar within the basic lecture room is a realistic advisor for trainee and training lecturers, with language, and how we use it to imagine and converse, at its center. equipped on a beginning of the way robust, attractive and thought-provoking language is, this publication makes use of our intuitions approximately phrases and language to shape an image of the way grammar works, and the way even very children are masters of its styles.
- Health Problems in the Classroom 6-12: An A-Z Reference Guide for Educators
- Lernausgangsdiagnostik im Sachunterricht - Einzelfalldiagnostik: Ausarbeitung individueller Förderaspekte für ein Kind (Sachunterricht / Interdisziplinäre Sachbildung) (German Edition)
- Teaching Writing Through Differentiated Instruction With Leveled Graphic Organizers
- Talk, Thinking and Philosophy in the Primary Classroom (Achieving QTS Cross-Curricular Strand Series)
- Unterrichtseinheit: Magnetismus - Kann der Magnet auch durch Materialien hindurch anziehen?: Ein Unterrichtsentwurf für den Sachunterricht Kl. 2 (German Edition)
- Uncovering the History of Children's Drawing and Art (Publications in Creativity Research (Hardcover))
Extra info for A Focus on Multiplication and Division: Bringing Research to the Classroom (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series)
A Focus on Multiplication and Division: Bringing Research to the Classroom (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series) by Elizabeth T. Hulbert,Marjorie M. Petit,Caroline B. Ebby,Elizabeth P. Cunningham,Robert E. Laird