By Justine Reel
Benefiting readers starting from scholars studying themes in foodstuff, psychology, and consuming problems to oldsters and normal readers trying to greater comprehend a number of matters in regards to the psychology of nutrition and consuming, this e-book examines quite a lot of advanced matters, resembling emotional consuming, nutrition as a sort of social bonding and private identification, and adjustments in consuming through the lifespan.
• Addresses either the confident and damaging physiological, mental, and social points of foodstuff and eating
• Explores psychologists' theories concerning foodstuff and consuming, translating them into real-world contexts
• Examines debates relating to debatable themes corresponding to sugar habit, fad diets, and the "Freshman 15"
• contains case illustrations a couple of number of food-related matters that supply readers a firsthand examine subject matters corresponding to weight-reduction plan, conscious consuming, and tension eating
Read or Download Filling Up: The Psychology of Eating (The Psychology of Everyday Life) PDF
Similar mental health books
All through this booklet adventure how one feels so by myself during times of being affected by abandonment, forget, denial, ache, disgrace, guilt, self-hatred, no feel of self, dissociation, suicide ideology, between others. every kind of abuse; verbal, actual, sexual, and psychological/emotional; via acts of bullying, ridicule, bias activities, violence, and so on.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Klinische u. Gesundheitspsychologie, Psychopathologie, observe: 1,0, Universität Potsdam, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Viele Menschen leiden heutzutage an Beschwerden und Erkrankungen wie Nervosität, Unruhe, Schlafstörungen, Ängste und Panikattacken.
Walterine Townsend stocks her tale of damage, discomfort and betrayal to final victory.
Reaping benefits readers starting from scholars discovering issues in nutrients, psychology, and consuming problems to oldsters and normal readers trying to larger comprehend numerous matters in regards to the psychology of nutrients and consuming, this publication examines quite a lot of advanced matters, corresponding to emotional consuming, nutrients as a kind of social bonding and private identification, and alterations in consuming through the lifespan.
- Be A Thermostat Anger Management Workbook
- Coming to Terms: A Mother's Story
- Psychodynamic Neurology: Dreams, Consciousness, and Virtual Reality
- How to Rethink Mental Illness: The Human Contexts Behind the Labels
- Social Capital and Mental Health
Extra resources for Filling Up: The Psychology of Eating (The Psychology of Everyday Life)
Filling Up: The Psychology of Eating (The Psychology of Everyday Life) by Justine Reel