By Cyrille Rossant
Get begun with Python for facts research and numerical computing within the Jupyter notebook
About This Book
- Learn the fundamentals of Python within the Jupyter Notebook
- Analyze and visualize information with pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, and seaborn
- Perform highly-efficient numerical computations with Numba, Cython, and ipyparallel
Who This booklet Is For
This publication goals scholars, lecturers, researchers, engineers, analysts, reporters, hobbyists, and all info fanatics who're attracted to interpreting and visualizing real-world datasets. when you are new to programming and knowledge research, this booklet is precisely for you. in case you are already acquainted with one other language or research software program, additionally, you will get pleasure from this creation to the Python information research platform. eventually, there are extra technical themes for complicated readers. No past adventure is needed; this ebook includes every thing you must know.
What you are going to Learn
- Install Anaconda and code in Python within the Jupyter Notebook
- Load and discover datasets interactively
- Perform advanced info manipulations successfully with pandas
- Create attractive facts visualizations with matplotlib and seaborn
- Simulate mathematical types with NumPy
- Visualize and procedure photographs interactively within the Jupyter computer with scikit-image
- Accelerate your code with Numba, Cython, and IPython.parallel
Python is a trouble-free and robust programming language. IPython bargains a handy interface to the language and its research libraries, whereas the Jupyter laptop is a wealthy setting well-adapted to facts technological know-how and visualization. jointly, those open resource instruments are universal by way of newcomers and specialists around the globe, and in a massive number of fields and endeavors.
This ebook is a beginner-friendly advisor to the Python facts research platform. After an advent to the Python language, IPython, and the Jupyter computing device, you'll tips on how to examine and visualize info on real-world examples, tips on how to create graphical person interfaces for photograph processing within the laptop, and the way to accomplish quickly numerical computations for clinical simulations with NumPy, Numba, Cython, and ipyparallel. by way of the top of this publication, it is possible for you to to accomplish in-depth analyses of every type of data.
Style and approach
This is a hands-on beginner-friendly consultant to investigate and visualize info on real-world examples with Python and the Jupyter Notebook.
Read Online or Download Learning IPython for Interactive Computing and Data Visualization - Second Edition PDF
Best interactive & multimedia technology books
Designed to counterpoint the Encore DVD software program documentation, this full-color e-book starts with a quick description of the DVD specification, then introduces readers to DVD authoring options equivalent to menu production, timeline building, navigation, transcoding, and disc learning. Readers methods to plan and deal with tasks, and the way to grasp the workflows among Encore and different Adobe functions equivalent to Photoshop, foremost, and After results to create well-structured and interesting menus.
Wer hoch interaktive Applikationen, komplexe Spiele oder multimediale web content auf professionellem Niveau erstellen möchte, kommt an ActionScript, der Programmiersprache von Flash, nicht vorbei. Der Autor führt nicht nur in die Sprache ein, sondern vermittelt anhand zahlreicher Praxisworkshops effiziente Lösungen zu verschiedenen Problemstellungen, die in vielen Flash-Projekten auftreten.
Max for dwell final Zen advisor is the 1st authored publication specially devoted to Max for reside, the recognized Ableton Live's addon. Designed and written by way of Julien Bayle (http://julienbayle. net), Ableton qualified coach but in addition programmer, electronic artist & artwork instructor in french arts colleges, it explains to novices yet complicated clients too how to define their method in Max6 (formerly referred to as Max MSP); the complicated and summary interactive visible programming framework.
Wer den Inhalt des Begriffs „Berufsbildung“ über einen längeren Zeitraum verfolgt, kann fasziniert beobachten, wie sich die Anforderungen der Wi- schaft immer stärker durchsetzen. Bildung erscheint als ein Relikt der 50er Jahre, einer Zeit, in der guy es sich noch leisten konnte, auf „Philo- phien“ des vergangenen Jahrhunderts zurückzugreifen.
- Digital Media: Technological and Social Challenges of the Interactive World
- Multimediales Lernen im Netz: Leitfaden für Entscheider und Planer (German Edition)
- Digital Cinematography & Directing
- Pro Tools 7 for Macintosh and Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Moderne Online-Rollenspiele - Zeitvertreib oder soziales Phänomen? (German Edition)
- Smarter Than Their Machines: Oral Histories of Pioneers in Interactive Computing
Extra resources for Learning IPython for Interactive Computing and Data Visualization - Second Edition
Learning IPython for Interactive Computing and Data Visualization - Second Edition by Cyrille Rossant