By Simon Stafford
- ideal for pro photographers, this ebook deals an incredibly thorough advisor to each characteristic, functionality, menu atmosphere, customized surroundings, and snapshot processing functionality in this tremendous complicated FX-format seasoned version.
- Written through a very popular technical professional on Nikon equipment, and our topbest-selling Magic Lantern publications® writer.
Read Online or Download Magic Lantern Guides®: Nikon D3 PDF
Similar photography reference books
Flash is an important and immensely artistic software that dramatically raises the possibilities of any beginner photographer. notwithstanding, many amateurs locate flash intimidating, not sure of the place to start. as a substitute, they proceed restricting themselves to taking pictures in basic terms on hand mild. knowing Flash images is a advisor to off-camera flash, assisting loose photographers from “auto” to get the pictures they need whilst usual mild isn’t sufficient.
Deciding on a stunning photograph in nature is simple, yet taking pictures it's always difficult. to really grab the essence of a photo shot out of the studio and on the earth calls for a creative eye and impeccable set of photographic ideas. John and Barbara Gerlach were instructing photographers the way to grasp the craft of photographing nature and the outside via their workshops and best-selling books for greater than 20 years.
Spanning Time: the fundamental consultant to Time-lapse images is the final word how-to advisor for developing time-lapse motion pictures, that includes either nonetheless and relocating snapshot innovations. writer Chris Weston offers the entire details essential to create compelling time-lapse sequences utilizing a DSLR digital camera. in addition to overlaying easy apparatus necessities and capturing suggestions, the e-book explores what makes a superb time-lapse tale, visualization, and complicated abilities for growing multi-faceted time-lapse sequences.
Wozu Nachbearbeitung, wenn sie nicht zu dem Bild führt, das Sie beim Fotografieren vor Augen hatten? Und wie genau kommen Sie in Lightroom und Photoshop zum gewünschten Resultat? Mit diesem Buch lernen Sie, die Funktionen von Lightroom CC und Photoshop CC so einzusetzen, dass Sie die Aussage Ihrer Bilder gezielt herausarbeiten.
- Basic Digital Photography
- Mastering the Nikon D7200
- Mastering the Nikon D3000
- Rick Sammon's Creative Visualization for Photographers: Composition, exposure, lighting, learning, experimenting, setting goals, motivation and more
- Art of Newborn Photography
- Mastering the Nikon D810
Extra resources for Magic Lantern Guides®: Nikon D3
Magic Lantern Guides®: Nikon D3 by Simon Stafford