By Simon Young,Ben Pitcher
Medicines administration for Nurses at a Glance is the right spouse for examine and revision for pre-registration nursing and healthcare students. Combining awesome complete color illustrations with obtainable and informative textual content, it offers an easy-to-read and supportive consultant to the most important pharmacological wisdom nursing scholars and registered nurses have to know.
Divided into 3 sections, the 1st introduces key subject matters inside of scientific pharmacology and drugs administration together with, numeracy, pharmacokinetics, routes of management, and pharmacodynamics. the second one and ultimate sections hide the administration of medications for universal health conditions, drug interactions, uncomfortable side effects, and secure and potent prescribing.
- Written in particular for nurses, it covers the basics of pharmacology as they observe to nursing practice.
- Breaks down advanced suggestions in an available manner, offering worthy overviews of all key pharmacological topics.
- Includes useful matters on the subject of perform, and is written to help the fundamental abilities Cluster of the NMC, and the content material of the BNF.
- Includes content material correct to every of the 4 fields of nursing, and covers medications for particular teams reminiscent of youngsters, pregnant and breastfeeding girls, and the elderly.
A better half web site is accessible at www.ataglanceseries.com/nursing/medicinesmanagement that includes interactive a number of selection questions.
Read Online or Download Medicines Management for Nurses at a Glance (At a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare)) PDF
Similar pharmacology books
This quantity will supply a latest account of advances in chemical carcinogenesis. it is going to advertise the view that it really is chemical alteration of the DNA that may be a path explanation for many cancers. The multi-stage version of chemical carcinogenesis, publicity to significant periods of human cancer causing agents and their mode-of-action may be a focus.
Many folks within the usa are uncovered to formaldehyde. publicity can ensue from environmental assets (for instance, combustion techniques, development fabrics, and tobacco smoke) or in occupational settings (for instance, the furnishings, cloth, and development industries). Formaldehyde publicity additionally has endogenous sources--it is produced intracellularly as an element of the single carbon pool middleman metabolism pathway.
This pocket consultant has been constructed from the worldwide method for the analysis, administration and Prevention of COPD (Updated 2015). Technical discussions of COPD advert COPD administration, proof degrees, and particular citations from the medical literature are incorporated in that resource document.
Within the quest for cutting edge drug supply platforms trying to meet the unmet wishes in pharmaceutical house, study has taken a way more advanced direction that poses an important problem for translation. regardless of the growth made with novel fabrics, polyesters nonetheless stay on the helm of drug supply applied sciences.
- Pre-Invasive Disease: Pathogenesis and Clinical Management
- Serotonin and Behavior
- Transfer Factor: Basic Properties and Clinical Applications
- Clinical Use of Anti-infective Agents: A Guide on How to Prescribe Drugs Used to Treat Infections
- Psychoactive Pharmacology: Digital Screening and Driving Risk
- Microneedle-mediated Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery
Additional resources for Medicines Management for Nurses at a Glance (At a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare))
Medicines Management for Nurses at a Glance (At a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare)) by Simon Young,Ben Pitcher